Monday, February 1, 2010

cat + dog = blog?

Hi folks,
I am a dog person. I get dogs, they get me. I say hi to dogs first and people second, never quite succeed in removing all the white-dog hair from my not-white clothing, and happily let my dog hang out on my bed. I like big dogs, the bigger the better, and currently live with two midsized (to me) dogs of about 45 lbs apiece.

The problem is that now I have a cat.

A kitten to be more precise.

A little baby kitten.

I'm still not quite sure just why I have a kitten, but I like to blame my veterinary, cat-rescue minded girlfriend.

This blog will be a place for me to write about dogs, cats, dogs trying to eat cats, cats ninja pouncing dogs and life as a pet owner in general.

Pictures will happen soon.

-the dog's cat's person.

No comments:

Post a Comment